Set Up Guest Access to CheckMarq
Students can share select student information with others through Guest Access to CheckMarq. Once set up, Guest Access lets others view grades, bursar and/or financial aid information, and make payments.
For Students: What Can You Share via Guest Access?
- If you choose to share My Bursar Account access, your guest can see your current tuition balance. There are also links for your guest to pay tuition via credit card or e-payment.
- If you choose My Financial Aid Account access, your guest can see aid offered to you and whether you accepted it. The guest cannot accept or decline financial aid.
- If you choose My Grades access, your guest can see your final and mid-term grades.
- If you have already set up guest access and you'd like to see what your guest sees, log out from CheckMarq as a student. Then log in as your guest.
For Students: How Do I Set Up Guest Access?
Guest Access to CheckMarq can only be set up by the student.
- Log into CheckMarq at checkmarq.mu.edu
- From the CheckMarq Student Home, click or tap the Profile tile.
- The "My Profile" screen appears. Click or tap Setup Guest Access.
- Click or tap the appropriate yes/no switches to share My Grades, My Bursar Account, and/or My Financial Aid Account.
- Click or tap Submit.
- A page appears confirming your choices.
First-time Users: You need to assign a password to your guest account. Be sure to click or tap the link for first-time guest password setup. A new browser tab appears requiring you to log in. Enter your Marquette username and password. After login, enter a separate password for the guest account. Make sure this guest password is different from your Marquette password.
- Note that your guest username is your Marquette username with "-g", or "hyphen g." So a student with username 1977goldeneaglei has a guest username of 1977goldeneaglei-g.
- Now you can share the guest username and guest password with your parent, guardian, spouse, or any other person you trust. Tell your guest to log in at checkmarq.mu.edu.
Remember: As a student, you are in control of the roles assigned to your guest and the password associated with the account.